Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ryan Leaf: Baker Mayfield increases 'crimson flag'

Earlier NFL quarterback Ryan Leaf, one particular of the most significant disappointments within just NFL draft historical past, thinks Oklahoma quarterback Baker Mayfield consists of the makings of a bust https://www.chiefsfansgearshop.com/Devin_Chappell_Jersey-156. Leaf, who when compared Mayfield towards himself inside of March, instructed radio station 92.3 The Admirer inside Cleveland upon Friday that Mayfield includes elevated things to consider in the course of interviews. "A Wonderful litmus check out for me is often the moment I hear in the direction of radio interviews or Tv set interviews, I are inclined in direction of stop my eyes and simply pay attention toward the voice Daniel Sorensen Jersey, and listen the remedy. I constantly say, 'If it seems which includes the 1998 variation of Ryan Leaf, there's actually a crimson flag that demands in the direction of be elevated there," Leaf reported. Mayfield handed for 4,627 yards and accounted for 48 touchdowns with simply 6 interceptions even though foremost Oklahoma toward the University Soccer Playoff and gained the Heisman Trophy ultimate year. Despite the fact that that that is innovative, Mayfield is additionally connected towards some considerably less-than-stellar times. Mayfield planted the Faster flag at midfield following successful at Ohio Place and taunted Kansas lovers as nicely. These pursuits have been preceded as a result of a Feb. 25 arrest within Fayetteville, Ark., upon prices of general public intoxication, disorderly perform, resisting arrest and fleeing, which resulted within a plea package deal. "I believe, most likely, the comparison with me is further relevant," Leaf informed FOX Sports activities Radio inside of March. "The very aggressive, borderline arrogant, indignant affected person. ... The major point for me will be how he offers with failure. That's in which my downfall was, at the time factors started in direction of tumble aside, how I was in a position towards package deal with that. Although the media is upon by yourself, your self participate in a negative sport, your complete metropolis is upon by yourself, that's the place we'll look at the place Baker Mayfield is at. ... Instantly at the moment there's no proof towards back again up that at the time components buy complicated, he received't split." Mayfield is projected in the direction of be a to start with-spherical draft select. NFLDraftScout.com's Dane Brugler contains the Fresh new York Jets having Mayfield with the No. 3 in general pick out inside of his newest mock draft https://www.chiefsfansgearshop.com/Trey_Millard_Jersey-108. The draft is April 26-28 at AT&T Stadium inside Arlington, Texas. Leaf retired 4 yrs once he was picked instant all round as a result of the San Diego Chargers inside the 1998 NFL Draft Tanoh Kpassagnon Jersey. He performed in just 3 seasons once misplaced the 1999 marketing campaign with a shoulder problems. His groups went 4-17 and he accomplished specifically 48.4 per cent of his passes although throwing for 14 touchdowns and 36 interceptions. Leaf's small job was muddied as a result of function-ins with teammates, manage and media, as perfectly as personal injury, and his person daily life includes been marred through criminal and drug problems.